Let me show you how I created this Fall Hoop Wreath for less than $10! Mixing greenery and white pumpkins create a soft but seasonal look.
Are you team neutral this season? I am leaning that way! Either way, this DIY hoop wreath is a must! It is so easy and inexpensive that you will never want to buy a wreath again and not to mention how pretty it will look on your door! I love mixing white pumpkins with greenery because it creates a soft delicate look. For all my DIY newbies and doubters, this one is for you! You can totally handle this DIY! Let’s get started!
This post is all about how to make a fall hoop wreath!!
Pin Fall Hoop Wreath for Later
Materials for Fall Hoop Wreath
**For your convenience, some of the materials listed below are directly linked
- Wire Wreath or Hoop Wreath
- Floral Wire
- Hot Glue Gun
- Greenery Stems – I used 3 lamb’s ear stems
- Bag of pumpkins – I used white pumpkins
- Spray Paint – I went with Gold
How to Make this Fall Hoop Wreath
- Use snips or wire cutters to separate all four rings from the wreath form
- Save the other 3 rings for future projects, like this wheat wreath
- I spray painted my hoop with Rustoleum metallic gold
- Position greenery on hoop
- Place 2 pieces going opposite directions from one another – see picture above
- Add additional pieces for more volume
- Twist stem around hoop
- Secure greenery to hoop with a few pieces of floral wire
- I recommend using 2-3 pieces of wire per stem, then doing a shake test
- Make a small slit in the bottom of each pumpkin
- Fill hole with hot glue
- Quickly insert a folded piece of floral wire into the hole, leaving both ends sticking out
- Let the hot glue cool for a few minutes
- Attach pumpkins to the center of the greenery
- To keep your pumpkins form shifting around, glue them together where they touch
- To hang your wreath, add a piece of twine or burlap or hang it as is
- Hang it up for all to see! Great job and Happy Fall!
Free Wreath Making Guide
Want to make more inexpensive and easy wreaths for your home!? Snag this FREE Wreath Making Guide to help you make any wreath you ever dreamed of… or saw on Pinterest!
Click here for your free copy!
As always, thank you for following along with me in my creative journey. Be sure to tag me and use #meagannicholedotcom when sharing your own Thanksgiving Centerpieces! Thanks for stopping by MeaganNichole.com
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting, so I can continue to provide you with free content each week!
Leave a Reply